Furry-Muscle Cast – 50 –
- Guess Co-Host - Tibor Tiger – Moving Super Kitty?
- Maximus-Ursus – Maybe?
- Beastly Bahamut – Long Days, Tiring Days.
- Tiptoe – Paarrrrtttttyyyyy! :D
- Jazz Wolf – Nope, Busy.
- Schredded Wolf – Nope, Busy.
- Snowheart – Busy, Busy Kitty.
- Syn – Rat Way, As Fast As He Can.
- Tiberious – Nope, Busy.
- Zak – Back To Work!
- Foods Porn
- Throughout the Cast Max is sending me pictures of what he been
making at this work and I will be showing it on the stream.
- Our Overview
- How has out progress of our workouts gone?
- What progress was made?
- What short comings have come up?
- What would need to change to get current goals?
- What would be the new goals are changes to come?
- Snow’s Up
- What are training splits? - Split weight training is type of
workout for each part of body by lifting weight for one group at a
time, Firstly, the push muscles consist of the chest, shoulder, and
triceps. For example, the exercise are barbell bench press, incline
barbell press, barbell shoulder press, dip, and triceps push
- What are the pros and cons of training splits?
- Are training splits very effected?
- From: DarkWolf @All
Question: With many relationship being throwing this way are
that way do to the rules of our society do you all think that
things are getting better for the world?
- From: BearONE @BeastlyBahamut
Question: I had a truck hit me and crush my legs as well as my
kneecaps, I have been through a shit ton of P.T., 5 years later I
just done my first squats of 200 lbs. Thanks for helping me get
through the worst of it a time that was dark for me.
- Closing Out:
- We can’t do the show with you, the listeners. Thank you for
taking the time to rate us on iTunes, as well as all the feedback
and question we received each month.
- You can find the show on our website as well as iTunes, Libsyn,
Stitcher Radio, Blubrry, doubleTwist, Miro and many other podcast
- You can email us at FurryMuscleCast@gmail.com,
you can also call us and leave comments are questions at
- You can find us on Twitter @FurryMuscleCast.
- Show notes, pictures, links and many other materials can be
found at our main website at http://www.furry-muscle.org.
- Next Furry-Muscle Cast: October 9th.