Apr 24, 2015
Furry-Muscle Cast - 43 – Fruity-Tootie
· Maximus Ursis – Sunny Bear Beach
· Tiptoe – Making That Special Something for Hollie!
· Beastly Bahamut – Working, Working, Working
· Syn – Free! Totally FREE!! (ESO Reference)
· Jazz Wolf – Moving, Dancing (If He Comes)
· Snowheart – (Away)
· Tiberious – (Away)
· Schredded Wolf – (Away)
· Zak – Packing, Sorting, Testing...Brain Fry.
A. 40 Shades of Fruits
- Van Aken, an associate professor in Syracuse University's art department.
- An artist by the name of Sam Van Aken is grafting different tree limbs on to a stone to make it grow more than 40 different types of fruits.
- TedTalk - http://youtu.be/t9EuJ9QlikY
B. Lack of Motivation – Tips To Fix That
- Staying motivation is a taught thing for someone who don’t have a set routine.
- Website has 27 – I pick a few.
- Kris Gethin - It's my daily form of mental and emotional therapy. If I'm having a particularly bad day, I'll hit the gym, feel that euphoria, and bounce right back.
- Kathleen Tesori - Exercise is my source of daily strength, energy, and empowerment.
- Rachael Labender - If I don't train, I get overly stressed out or anxious about trivial matters.
- Source: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/27-must-read-motivation-tips-from-team-bodybuilding.html
C. Working Out While Traveling
- We all on vacation sometime in our lives. But we can’t always have access to a gym. We got some tips to maybe offset that extra plate of food you just ate.
- Swimming Pools – Never underestimate power of water! Swimming helps with ankle, kneels and hip joints for basic water works. Of course if one chooses to do more swimming than water classes you get more of a whole body workout and work all your body.
- Stairwells – Yes you hear that right! Stair wells are the best way to get a cardio workout. Try running up five levels and see how you feel. Just walking up and down the stairs from start to finish at your own pace. This will give your legs a workout and help raise your heartbeat.
- While in your hotel room the basic exercise can work wonders. Push Ups, Sit Ups, Planks, Lunges and Jumping Jacks to name a few.
5. From: F.X.T.X. @Tiptoe
Question: Would you start to auction off some of your models to raise any extra money that Syn may need?
6. From: OneEyeRed @Beastly
Question: What is biggest art block you had and what do you think was the cause of it?
7. From: HornyDog @Jazz
Question: You have a nice butt, mind if hold it like a plate of warm butter milk?
8. From: HairyMutt @All
Question: What are everybody’s conservations plans for the 2015 year?
9. From: JapaneseFox @All
Question: When working out or just chilling what is the type of music you like to list to the most?
10. From: Snowy Owl@Snowheart
Question: You have to characters how did they come to be and which one do you use the most and why?
11. From: Tigerz @Jazz
Question: You gotten back to working out and all, what has been the major issue for you in this stage of the game that is helping you to keep going to the gym and what is not working for you that you had to change to make it work?
12. From: MonsterHunter @Syn
Question: How are things going with your health a little up on things?
5. Closing Out:
- We can’t do the show without you, the listeners!
- Please take the time to rate us on iTunes or Thumbs us up at Stitcher Radio.
- You can email us at FMC@furry-muscle.org
- Have any questions or comments? Drop us a line at 571-208-BUFF (2833).
- Follow us on Twitter @FurryMuscleCast
- You can find show notes, pictures, links and many other materials at our main websitehttp://www.furry-muscle.org
- Next Furry-Muscle Cast: March– 13th.