Jan 31, 2015
Furry-Muscle Cast – 40 – Big Stuff
· Maximus Ursis – Really A Bear?!, No Butt A Cat! (Picture - Max)
· Tiptoe – Dressing Up, Racing All In Suite.
· Beastly Bahamut – Bad Jokes And All That.
· Syn – Snuggling, Fluffing, Following
· Jazz Wolf – Coding To The Break Of Dawn!
· Snowheart – N/A
· Tiberious – Sick, Gym, Told Ya, Sicker
· Schredded Wolf – If It’s Not Heavy For Him, It’s Not Heavy For You.
· Zak – Always Something Else, This Year Sucks.
2. Programing Note: Interview With Mega-Panda - Added In Post Progressing
a. Tiptoe Progress:
· Pictures – Tiptoe1, Tiptoe2
b. Crossfit WTF?:
· Video – “Gym Over Bitches”
c. Hendo Hoverboards:
· The world's first REAL hoverboard.
d. Lemon & Baking Soda Miraculous Combination:
· Lemon has already been proven to have strong anti – carcinogenic properties. In addition to this there are many other useful properties. Lemon has a strong effect on cysts and tumors.
· Recent studies have shown that consuming citrus fruits, specifically lemons have prevented and in some cases cured cancer. And by adding baking soda you will normalize the pH of the body which does not allow the cancer to continue to spread.
· Lemon destroys carcinogenic cells in 12 types of cancers. Lemon prevents the spread of carcinogenic cells and has 10,000 times stronger effect then drugs like Adriamycin, chemotherapy and narcotic products
e. The Best Time To Eat A Banana – (Picture Banana)
· Interestingly, the nutritional profile of bananas changes as they ripen
· There may be some benefit to eating the ripe banana. Japanese researchers have shown that the antioxidant and anti-cancer properties of the banana surge as it ripens.
· Yellow skin banana with dark spots on it is 8x more effective in enhancing the property of white blood cells than green skin version.
f. After-School Exercise Yields Brain Gains: Study
· Regular daily exercise appears to improve children's attention and multi-tasking skills.
· The researchers randomly assigned 221 children, aged 7 to 9, to either the after-school program or a wait-list for the program. The after-school program occurred for nearly all of the school year (150 days). Over two hours, physical activity alternated with rest periods, resulting in about 70 minutes of moderate to vigorous exercise every weekday.
· Because the study directly compared two similar groups of children, the findings support the idea that the physical activity actually caused the brain improvements, though it's less clear how physical activity improves thinking skills, the experts said.
A. From: Sextext Wolf @Max
Question: With all the lifting do you plan to work on your thighs more to fill them out to your frame?
B. From: BlackWolf @Tiptoe
Question: I have been following your progress on FurAffinity for a while and like to, say that your journals and progress have been more positive than what they been in the pass, keep moving forward. *Two Furry Thumbs Up*
C. From: FlexingWolves @Schred
Question: When you do shrugs on the bench do you lift from heavy to light, like a pyramiding.
D. From: FireFoxy To: Tiberious
Question: What are some points of getting into power lifting vs just working out?
5. Closing Out:
§ We can’t do the show without you, the listeners!
§ Please take the time to rate us on iTunes or Thumbs us up at Stitcher Radio.
§ You can email us at FMC@furry-muscle.org
§ Have any questions or comments? Drop us a line at 571-208-BUFF (2833).
§ Follow us on Twitter @FurryMuscleCast
§ You can find show notes, pictures, links and many other materials at our main website http://www.furry-muscle.org
§ Next Furry-Muscle Cast: December 12th.