Furry-Muscle Cast – 35 – Summer
- Maximus Ursus – Singing out his
- Tonkawolf – Great wolf of
- Tiptoe – A Fresh Rat on Life!
- Beastly Bahamut – The dragon whom found 1000
year shit… .
- Schredded Wolf – Is still seeking the biggest
- Syn – Hooked his fish?
- Jazz Wolf – Flying Wolf in
- Snowheart – The traveling snow kitty!
- Tiberious – The bear of bear that is too busy to text
- Zak – Tanning Rhyno!
2. Main Topics
- An ectomorph is a typical skinny guy. Ecto’s
have a light build with small joints and lean muscle. Usually
ectomorph’s have long thin limbs with stringy muscles. Shoulders
tend to be thin with little width.
- Ectomorphs find it very hard to gain weight.
They have a fast metabolism which burns up calories very quickly.
Ecto’s need a huge amount of calories in order to gain weight.
Workouts should be short and intense focusing on big muscle
- Small “delicate” frame and bone
- Flat chest
- Small shoulders
- Lean muscle mass
- Finds it hard to gain weight
- Fast metabolism
- Source: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/body-types-ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph.html
B. Making Sense of Chemical Stories
- People are still being misled by chemical
- The presence of a chemical isn’t a reason for
alarm. The effect of a chemical depends on the
- This guide flags up the more serious
misconceptions that exist around chemicals and suggests
straightforward ways for people to evaluate
- All the food contain chemicals that are toxic to
humans. But are usually present in very small amounts, far below to
- Apple Seeds – Contain Amygdalin ~0.06g/kg of
- Potatoes – Contain Solanin ~0.2g/kg (higher in
- Source: http://www.senseaboutscience.org/pages/making-sense-of-chemical-stories.html
C. Food Fatigue
- People getting sick of eating the same food over
and over again. It's an issue with serious bodybuilding, and
alternatives to the otherwise obvious.
- “Maybe the key to not getting fatigue is to have
no variety at all” Forums
- The idea is to have a variety in your diet so
this does not happen.
- Variation is the key. Most cultures know this
and even if they eat the same food day after day they often have
one day when they eat something completely
A. From: KittyWolf @All
Question: What seems to be the main problem with
B. From: TiggerTiger @Snow
Question: What is your cardio
C. From: Chinesewolf @All
Question: Hello everybody how is everybody put
more muscle on legs, without doing squats that hurt,
4. Closing Out:
- We can’t do the show without you, the
- Please rate us on iTunes or Thumbs us up at
- You can email us at
- Have any questions or comments? Drop us a line
at 571-208-BUFF (2833).
- Follow us on Twitter
- You can find show notes, pictures, links and
many other materials at our main website http://www.furry-muscle.org
- Next Furry-Muscle Cast: July 11th –